Kilograph is seeking a Creative Director to work directly with clients to interpret their vision, identify comprehensive solutions, and work with our larger team to communicate the end product. Ideal candidates are able to craft a dynamic creative narratives and design solutions. We are looking for an enthusiastic professional that will energize the team and produce high quality work, taking on various roles throughout the life of a project including client relations, new business outreach, a big-picture comprehensive outlook, and team management.
• Develop strategy and creative concepts for projects in all service areas: 3D illustration, animations, virtual reality experiences, branding, and web design.
• Assist and guide creative brainstorming sessions and other activities that foster creative thinking and execution.
• Collaborate with lead artists and management to developing project plans and goals.
• Assist in developing and maintaining creative and conceptual standards, increasing the overall standard of work output by the studio.
• Ensure that the Kilograph brand is held to a high standard, both internally and within the industry through client relations as well as through networking events and work functions.
• Foster connections with the larger industry through client outreach, connection with high-caliber freelance artists, and collaborations with similar companies.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5-7 years experience in a creative and professional environment
• Strong analytical skills and ability to think conceptually
• Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Strong communication skills: visual, verbal and written
• Strong design skills
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Experience with 3dsMax, Vray, …..
• Photography and/or film/video experience a plus
Salary commensurate with experience. Must be eligible to work in the US.
If interested, please submit your digital (PDF - 15Mb max) CV and samples of your work directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.